Free Video Tutorial: Create a Gorgeous Website with Squarespace
A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
Use coupon code "oakley" at check-out to save 10% on your Squarespace account. And take advantage of their 14-day free trial to see if Squarespace is right for you.
I'm going to start by assuming you already know why you need a website. And that you may be struggling with any or all of the following:
- Should I hire a professional to build my website for me or do it myself?
- Which website platform should I use?
- Is Squarespace right for me?
- How tech-y do I need to be to build my website?
- How long will it take?
- How do I create new pages and content in Squarespace?
- How do I set up an online store?
- How do I set up a blog?
- What's the best way to layout my website to make it easy for my visitors to navigate and maximize sales?
I answer these questions (and many more) in my Squarespace tutorial. Simply follow the videos one by one and we'll get you a website up and running by the end of it. From scratch. You don't have to have any website experience to follow and complete this course.
Just click the play button below and follow each of the videos in the 16 video playlist.
Videos in this tutorial:
- So Why Squarespace?
- Sign-up with Squarespace
- Clearing out default pages
- Create the contact page
- Customize fonts, colours, and layout
- Create about page
- Create home page
- Get ready to sell something
- Create the book sales page
- Add a notification bar
- Create a favicon
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Set up your domain name
- Add a blog
"Ryan is a great teacher; keeps things simple and moves at a great pace. 5 Stars." - Zeb Hansell
"Everything you need to get started." -Julian Thomas
"Definitely exceeding expectations for a beginner level course. Ryan is a great and engaging teacher. Thanks a lot, Ryan!" - Mircea Cocosila
"I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of building a website with Squarespace that is initially intimidated by figuring out the nuances of the software" - Alicia Deibert
Once you've completed the tutorial and have your new website up and running, be sure to send me a message with a link to your new site so I can take a look. If you want me to review your site, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.